.

Friday, June 7, 2019

School Event Essay Example for Free

School Event EssayThis was a very interesting post I am high school math teacher in an urban rule and I think the students need a detoxify at the beginning of the course of instruction. I think the most frightening thing is how many students just hate school. I think educators in my school district induct been conk to believe that we start teaching subject skills on day 1. We dont always have the chance to get to know our students on day one except for their names and maybe their birthdates. I really appreciate the links to the tools you use during your detox week. We have personal learning plans for our students using our district wide online system but they are very tedious and its more of chore for the students because the questions focus on short and long term goals and close to of them just havent thought about goals for themselves. I think if schools spent time getting to know their students we could avoid a lot of the misbehavior. I also think that some teachers dont want to get to know their students because teaching is just a paying job.Teachers need to be detox as well, we could have talks during our first few days of professional development with teachers to help them let go some of negative feelings they have against their students. I dont know if I could go ice blocking with my students but I wonder if my school could start off the school year with a spirit week instead of at the middle of or end of the school year.I think most students would like to see their teachers have a little fun instead of viewing them as the wardens at the state prison. I think the first impressions dictate how people will track us in the future so why not share a smile and then talk about classroom environments that function safely and productively for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment